A fun challenge for builders of all ages!
to celebrate Sean Kenney’s Nature POP made with LEGO® bricks At Zoo Atlanta, we challenge builders everywhere to create their favorite animals, Zoo Atlanta scenes or animals from their imaginations for a chance To win a free one-year family membership in Zoo Atlanta!
As part of this challenge, we’re excited to announce that Mark and Stephen Erickson, winners of FOX’s LEGO Masters Season 2 season in 2021, will be our celebrity judges!
Here’s how to get in:
- Use LEGO bricks to build your favorite animal, a scene from Zoo Atlanta, or an animal from your imagination. Do you need inspiration? Visit Nature’s POP Sean Kinney! In Zoo Atlanta to get your creative juices flowing!
- Take a photo(s) of your creation, and email it to [email protected]
- Entries must include the following information: First and last name of the participant; The age of the participant and the title of the sculpture. Entries that do not fully include this information will not be considered. Parents or guardians can submit entries on behalf of children, making sure to include the child’s name and age.
- Any additional information you would like to include about what inspired you to build your creativity is a bonus!
The competition begins on Friday, May 13, 2022 and ends at 5 PM EST on Friday, July 15, 2022. Winners will be announced on Thursday, July 28, 2022.
Three winners will be selected based on the following age groups:
- 10 and below
- 11 to 17
- 18 and over
Please note that the winners’ names may be displayed in Zoo Atlanta communications and/or Zoo Atlanta social networks.
Atlanta Zoo Contest “Build Your Best”
- How to enter: to enter “make your best” Contest (“competition“), Visit zooatlanta.org And follow the on-screen instructions to enter. Entrants must submit their name, email address and other specific information to enter the competition. Contest submissions will be accepted starting from 10 am local time in Atlanta on May 13, 2022, It will end in 5:00 PM Atlanta local time on July 15, 2022. No obligation to purchase. Buying will not increase your chances of winning.
- Pick the winnersPrize Winner (“Winners‘) by being the creators of the winning structures as ultimately defined by Zoo Atlanta (“)sponsor’), whose decisions on all matters relating to the competition are final. Only one prize per pre-determined age group (10 years and under; 11-17 years; and 18 and over)
- Awards: the prize (“Award‘) should be a One-year family membership at Zoo Atlanta. Sponsor is solely responsible for delivering the prize; It is not responsible for the usefulness, quality, or otherwise of the prize.
- eligibility – eligibilityParticipants must be (1) a US citizen or legal permanent resident of the US (i.e. they must be able to show proof of lawful permanent residence, eg, a “green card”). The contest is void in Puerto Rico and US territory and property, outside the United States, and where prohibited by law. Submissions are limited to competition participants within the age groups specified above as of May 13, 2022.
- Verification of winners and awarding of prizes: The winner will be notified via email. The winner does not need to be present to win. The winner’s parent or guardian may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, Discharge and Publicity Notice. Entry into the Contest constitutes the consent of each winner’s parent or guardian to sign such representations. The prize may be awarded to an alternate winner if (i) the affidavit and releases are not signed and returned to Sponsor within ten (10) days after mailing to the winner; (ii) the award or award notification letter was returned as undeliverable; or (3) the winner does not respond to an email within 10 days. If a minor wins the prize, it may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The winner agrees to the use of his name, address, photograph and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, and any use in connection with a minor is subject to the prior consent of his parent or legal guardian.
- General: This contest is void in all areas prohibited or restricted by law. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Georgia. Any and all legal proceedings or claims arising in connection with the Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Fulton County, Georgia. Sponsor is not responsible for delays, lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, incomplete, or incorrectly processed, postage, overdue or misdirected communications, mail or communications for errors, omissions, interruptions, omissions, defects, delays in operations or transmission of information , in each case whether caused by technical or other malfunctions or malfunctions of computers, software, telecommunications equipment, transmission lines, data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration of input materials, loss, or otherwise. Incomplete or illegible entry materials may be considered void and inadmissible. All submitted materials become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in printing these Official Rules, administering the Contest, or announcing the winners; However, Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in the promotional materials. Sponsor is not responsible for electronic communications that cannot be delivered as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in any participant’s email account to receive emails. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all entries) from this competition or any other promotion being conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if they tamper with the entry process or use automated software or software. or suspected of being used to register or enter a Contest, attempts to circumvent the terms of these Official Rules or if fraud or misconduct on his part affects the integrity of this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict registrations and/or entries from any IP address if a suspicious registration and/or entry is detected or suspected, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, access to, or downloading of this Contest, and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest in the event of any virus, bug or malfunction. Technical, unauthorized human interference, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control is corrupt or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper administration of this Contest. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on zooatlanta.org. By participating in the Contest, each entrant accepts the terms set forth in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor, warrants that he is eligible to participate in the Contest and agrees that there is no claim for damages, losses or injuries to be asserted against Sponsor, its officers, directors, agents or his staff. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release Sponsor, its directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the awarding and/or receipt of prizes and/or use or misuse of prizes or participation. in any prize-related activities. CAUTION: Any attempt by any individual to intentionally harm any Website or otherwise undermine the lawful operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Winners’ names: Winners will be announced on zooatlanta.org and on Zoo Atlanta’s official social networks.
- sponsor: Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30315.
- QuestionsCall Rachel Davis of Zoo Atlanta at 404.624.2812.