Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from the majestic deer and the amazing bison, through to the countless birds, creatures and insects in the wild. Every inch of 50 square miles is designed with Apex, award-winning technology crafted through a decade of explosive action game development.
In addition to the rich single-player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – co-op and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience and earn bragging rights!
Declare the vast worlds Rifontoli Coast – An all-new DLC sanctuary coming soon to the immersive hunting game theHunter: Call of the Wild.
Welcome to Finland, home to some of the most beautiful fishing grounds in Northern Europe!
Perched on the northern edge of the Baltic Sea, Revontuli Coast invites you to explore a vast and sprawling archipelago teeming with life. With peak birding season coming up, you’ll be hunting a wide variety of waterfowl, ducks, and soaring birds. Bigger game roams here too, like Brown Bear, Moose, and Whitetail Deer. Experience the thrill of stalking your prey under the magical lights of the Northern Lights, and discover exciting new hunting opportunities as you traverse this region of the “Land of a Thousand Lakes”.
- Discover the wonders of Finnish nature: Rifontoli’s coast is home to 25 square miles (64 square kilometers) of stunning nature – stretchy environments such as rocky archipelagos, wild fields, dense fir forests, and vibrant hills.
- Catch 19 different species: The Rifontoli coast has the largest number of animal species ever in the reserve. Go wild and find new and returning favorites like Western Capercaillie, Black Grouse, Brown Bear, Whitetail Deer and Raccoon Dog.
- New feature – northern lights: Watch the magical northern lights light up the night sky as you carefully hunt your prey.
- Discover the unique attractions: Revontuli Coast is filled with unforgettable geographic features such as a large ice crater, a magnificent balance rock, and a magnificent gorge.
Rifontoli Coast It will soon be available on Steam, Epic Games Store, Windows Store, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- A next-generation fishing experience.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild Offers the most immersive fishing experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from the majestic deer and the amazing bison to the countless birds, creatures and insects in the wild.
- Experience complex animal behaviour, dynamic weather events, complete day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more. All systems work together to maximize immersion and bring out the fisherman in you.
- Explore a vast open world.
- Explore 50 square miles of diverse terrain, from wetlands and dense forests to lush valleys and open farm fields. The wide world of theHunter: Call of the Wild Divided into separate and distinct hunting reserves, each one is full of surprises and unforgettable moments.
- Take on quests and challenges from the locals, or go off the beaten path. Discover observation points, fishing towers and outposts. They will allow you to move quickly and effortlessly throughout the huge open world.
- Contract in progress.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild is evolution the hunterthe premium fishing game from Expansive Worlds, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live operations.
- Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds bring hunting for a new generation of gamers. theHunter: Call of the Wild Built with Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine, award-winning technology built through a decade of explosive action game development.
- Be a fisherman. Hunt design.
- Acquire and equip a range of rifles, pistols and bows, and customize them with different types of scopes and ammunition. Find and master your favourites. Develop your character by unlocking different skills and equipment. Learn to use callers and scents, but above all, study your prey: pay close attention to the animal’s behavior, traits, and movement patterns.
- New to hunting? No problem. Smart systems will help and help make sure you get the most out of your hunt, whether you’re a novice or a veteran grizzly.
- Share your fishing experiences. Earn bragging rights.
- In addition to the rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild Offers unique multiplayer options. Join up to 8 friends (or complete strangers!) in co-op and competitive modes. Enjoy a wide range of in-game challenges and events. Fishing is more useful and exciting with friends, so share your experiences and earn bragging rights.
- the hunter It is a privilege built around its community. True to this legacy, the evolution theHunter: Call of the Wild It will be shaped by deep knowledge and matchless dedication to the players. Together, we’ll make it richer over time.
theHunter: Call of the Wild Currently available for PS4, Xbox One and PC (Steam) for $29.99
More articles about theHunter: Call of the Wild